Payment & Shipping
1. How do I order your products?
Ordering via our website is fast and convenient—simply point, click and purchase. You will be prompted to create an account with Epigram Books, but you can also make a purchase without an account.
2. I have a special request for my order. How do I get in touch with you?
You can submit your requests via the enquiry form on our contact page. We usually are able to respond via email within 2 working days.
3. What currency are the listed prices based on?
All listed prices are in SGD (Singapore Dollars).
4. Are there taxes on your goods?
All local purchases are subject to a 7% Singapore Goods and Services Tax (GST). The tax amount is applied to the listed prices during checkout. This provides you with a clear breakdown of what you are paying for, and also helps with our accounting purposes.
If your shipping address is outside of Singapore, then GST will not be applied to your order in accordance to Singapore tax laws.
5. What are the payment methods available?
We accept debit, credit or PayPal payment for local and international orders.
In addition, we also accept NETS or cash in our office located at 1008 Toa Payoh North, #03-08, Singapore 318996.
6. How much do you charge for shipping and handling?
For local deliveries, we follow SingPost's Speedpost rates. Charges start from $1.15 per shipment, variable depending on weight of order.
Local shipping is FREE for orders $25 and above.
For international deliveries, we charge variable rates depending on the order’s weight and your country. Charges start from $5 per shipment.
7. How will my order be shipped?
We ship via a number of different carriers, but mostly via Singapore Post.
8. Can I track my order?
Once your order is posted, we will send you the tracking number and URL via email.
9. How long will it take for my order to reach me?
We aim to send out your package/s within 3 working days of your order.
- Local address: 3–5 working days
- International address: 3–9 working days, subject to custom clearances
10. I have received a faulty item, how do I go about exchanging it?
Please refer to our refund and exchange policies.